Saturday, February 20, 2010
Today i was fierce to someone close to me. But i don't think i'm in the wrong.

I reject zinc's invitation and asked my mum to allow me to play mj at my hse cos u requested and all i get is nonstop complain about my cotton the miniute u reach ny hse.

If u dowan to play, dun waste time. Pet took cab down and u show no remorse. I feel sad and angry at the same time. Angry about all the shit u've done but sad cos as a very close fwen, u still do this kind of shit to me.

Definitely not the first time u saw cotton. Defintely gave u enough time to reject if u dowana. Definitely have tried to keep cotton locked in the cage but u still squirmed and complain. What else can i do?! Everyone's mood is ruined cos of u.. And probably cos im angry and the others duno how to face it.

Time to take off ur shoe and wear mine or the others instead.






hello, bitch.
yup, i'm calling u.



Designer / Mira Muhayat
Icons / Fonts.com