Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Just read Shuang's blog. The first entries is written yesterday. The second is dated 2 years ago. My first reaction? Oh My God! But then My blog has its 'dead' and 'alive' moments so I can really understand Shuang's situation. It's like when you stop, you probably need 2 years to get yourself starting again.

So what really spurred Shuang to start?? I duno.. Maybe her current job is super relaxing. Maybe I inspired her to start when she saw I revived my blog. But I guess the first one is probably the real reason. Me reviving this blog was not told to many people yet. So far that I've seen from my tagboard, no one visits.

Okay, let's start with my boring life. I'm currently.............. And den................ So finally ................

Haha! Guess that's about it. It's called BORING for a reason.

Now with the exciting one, I'm.... *speechless*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hais, how can a boring life be EXCITING?!?
I think I'm crazy.
and siao.
Which I guess most people know.

Oh yeah, I just thought of something.. I need to confess.
My papa erased everything on this computer as It's been hit with the irritating worm. again. So the activities I prepared for Chew's birthday is G.O.N.E. gone with the wind like gone forever.
I'm not so afraid about the CHEW's scolding me part. What I afraid most is.. I got to rethink and piece back the info part. GOD, I dun even dare to think about it. Still did not tell her yet cos aussie lover more important than besties and she got time to IM aussie lover but not her BESTIES.

Next coming up is Xiang's birthday.
.
.
.
.

Okay den will be Pet's birthday which falls the day after Xiang's birthday. The theme is PURPLE GEEK. Not really a fan of purple but I guess I'll dress up for it. GEEK is fun too. Big obiang specs with two ponytails and suspenders. This is what I intend to wear. And damn, I need to come up with activities for Pet's birthday soon!!!

So many things to do!! Arghh!! But i love a BUSY life. Haha.

'REN JIU SHI FAN JIAN.'

Just hope Alvin dun keep complain and whine that I'm not giving him enough attention.

Love and peace,
Lareina






hello, bitch.
yup, i'm calling u.



Designer / Mira Muhayat
Icons / Fonts.com