Thursday, February 11, 2010
yeah, its kinda restored nicely.
thou i duno what really happened.
A little wasted to delete that post that caused all this shit.
BUt at least..... all this shit is gone! yeah!

CNY is now around the corners.
and before i know it, my birthday is coming!
Okay, i really got to admit.
After attending 3 21st birthday parties, this 21st bbirthday hype has kinda died down.

I no longer feel excited.
I haven even really started preparing the celebration.
Its all just ideas that hasn't put into action.
I haven even booked the venue.

WHY always until my own birthday, i will feel so sian??
Whereas I always get so hyped up about others' birthday?!
Seriously, I already looked forward to shuang's birthday.

Perhaps people aren't meant to plan anything for their own.
People are all selfish and dominant one.
We like to control and plan other's lives.
And I admit it, I'm one of them.
My life sucks.
But others' lives doesn't really concern me if it sucks.
So I kinda will go all the way out to 'control their lives'
Its fun though.. doing all the shit and all.
At the end of the day, I would feel ' NO MORE OF THIS SHIT' but the very next day I could be like, 'HEY I MISS ALL THIS SHIT'

Haha.. contradicting selfish little bitch me.






hello, bitch.
yup, i'm calling u.



Designer / Mira Muhayat
Icons / Fonts.com