Sunday, January 10, 2010
Today is ah da's death anni. So we are going to grandma's house. Just finished bathing. Hair still wet. and the whole house is so quiet.

Supposed to be packing my stuff today before the new furniture arrive. Excited to finally get new stuff and get my own personal space. I realised as we get older, there are many things that we try to share but fail. So there's many stuff to do!! And i have not done anything yet. I find there's this lack of motivation when my sis are at home. So perhaps next week i will get a day off all by myself and starting my own stuff.

Everyday is filled with so many events. And i realised i have not spending many times with my fwens as much as i do when im studying.

Yesterday alvin goes clubbing. Lately, he's been going clubbing. I know i can trust that he got good taste but i still feel insecure. Last time he can go wherever he wants and i would not have to worry. So i shld probably stop worrying. And yeah in case anyone ask, im still with alvin. And in april will be our 3 and a half year! Thats a bloody long way both of us has come!






hello, bitch.
yup, i'm calling u.



Designer / Mira Muhayat
Icons / Fonts.com