Tuesday, May 12, 2009
When people scold me 'dumb' last time, I would scold it back to the people.
I at least got brain that is functioning perfectly well.
How can I be DUMB??

I could talk some nonsense with no link at all,
but that's not dumb.
I could be slow reaction to many things that is happening around me,
but that's not dumb.
I could have blonde hair (sometimes) on my really tiny head,
but that's still doesn't mean I'm dumb.

BUT
if I lock up the tuition centre then went down to the big green rubbish bin and throw rubbish together, accidentally throw the keys in as well,
that's dumb.
that's real dumb
It's fumb.
fucking dumb.

How could a person with a perfectly functioning well brain, who always talk nonsense with no link, slow reactions, and has blonde hair (sometimes) could be so FUCKING DUMB?!

Who would throw such an important keys into the rubbish bin.
It's so stinky, so dark, so big
that you can't find back the keys.

Seriously, I would want to meet such a dumb person.
Wonder who could that fumb person be??

Oh, and just now she drop her laptop on the floor and now the lappy's dead.








hello, bitch.
yup, i'm calling u.



Designer / Mira Muhayat
Icons / Fonts.com